BREEZE CALPUFF provides a variety of utilities to facilitate model setup or the analysis of results.
- Embedded Surfer (need to be pre-installed) link in BREEZE MAKEGEO
- Coordinate Converter to convert one coordinate to another
- A tool to blank on-site or off-site receptors
- Data Explorer to provide means of viewing project data in a Windows Explorer-like fashion. It is also referred to as Spreadsheet or Table view because model object data can be viewed, added, removed, and edited from within this view much like today's standard spreadsheet applications
- Map window to import DXF file, shape file, or base map image and to visualize model objects
- 3D window to view buildings and terrain
- Access to BREEZE support and get help from AERMOD experts