With an updated, modern interface, BREEZE SCREEN3 is extremely user-friendly and efficient. BREEZE SCREEN3 gives users the option to model multiple sources and pollutants in a single run. Many states and EPA regions prefer the use of SCREEN3 because of its versatility.
- Model multiple sources emitting multiple pollutants – all in a single model run!
- Set up all of your sources and pollutants in one file, no need to set up separate input files for each source and pollutant
- Model over any terrain—simple, complex (above stack height), or a combination of both
- Set threshold concentrations to quickly identify when concentrations exceed specified values
- Model point, area, and volume sources, as well as release from flares
- Use automated receptor arrays as well as discrete receptors
- Enter discrete receptors as flagpole receptors (above ground level) in simple terrain scenarios
- Define threshold concentrations: identify where concentrations exceed specified values
- Follows Microsoft design standards with intuitive user interface and ribbon tool bar
- Analyze results in numerous formats: graphical, text, and tabular
- Extract results as text files, images, or Excel spreadsheets